A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Albeiruti graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Albeiruti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti practice?
- Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eiyass Albeiruti practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.