A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiza Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiza Ching is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ching
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiza Ching, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiza Lyn Ong Ching MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eiza L. Ching practice?
- Dr. Eiza Ching has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eiza Ching practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ.
See Glendale Allergists and Glendale Internists.