A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiza Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiza Ching is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiza Ching, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiza Lyn Ong Ching MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eiza L. Ching practice?
- Dr. Eiza Ching has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eiza Ching practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists and Scottsdale Internists.