A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiza Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiza Ching is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ching
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ching Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiza Ching, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiza Lyn Ong Ching MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eiza L. Ching practice?
- Dr. Eiza Ching has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eiza Ching practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Allergists and Glendale Internists.