Dr. Eiza Ching Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eiza Ching?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Eiza Ching?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

EXCELLENT!

Love her.

December 29th, 2015

Dr. Ching herself is professional when face to face. After you leave the exam room follow up is awful! The supporting staff is AWFUL! When I called for test results they were unfriendly, unhelpful and just wanted to get me off the phone. This has been my experience every time I call. I believe I am entitled to my lab results as well as timely follow up of procedures or further testing. When Dr. Ching returned my phone call she explained to me that my expectations for quality health care were unreasonable for her type of practice. She explained that they focus on volume, quantity and not quality of health care. I will not apologize for expecting my lab results nor will I apologize for wanting a high level of care. She told me that we would be best served at a smaller office. This place is run like a puppy mill and any doctor that focuses on quantity rather than quality of their care should rethink their profession.

October 21st, 2015

Very unprofessional healthcare provider

Doctor Ching saw my child for less then 5 minutes. She did not want to listen to my concerns or my belief of what was causing my child's allergic reactions. I spent over $900 on the office visit and allergy test and found many allergic reaction as I suspected we would. The doctor then had the nurse hand us the results without a thorough explanation, which is unacceptable as well as unprofessional. Also I received my child's medical records and what was entered was opinionated, unprofessional, and laced with innuendo's and distasteful undertones associated with my concerns. I have since changed Allergist and will not return. I do not recommend this provider and will not do business again with Arizona Asthma and Allergy Institute. BTW: I currently work (for the last 7 years) in a large Hospital and work with providers and patients on a daily basis.

October 4th, 2014

67 year old male patient

After suffering for appx 6 weeks from sinus infection, fatigue and lack of sleep Dr. Ching had my symptoms disappearing 2 days after my visit. I had previously been treated with 3 different types of antibiotics & steroids with no relief. I only wish I had contacted her first.

November 14th, 2011

best doctor I have ever been to!

Dr. Ching is absolutely the best! She explains things, why she does or does not do something. She tells the patient the value of having a test or procedure. She also looked at all my medications from several specialist and discussed it with me to be sure that there were not too many side effects. I have had chronic health issues for over 10 years only part of which is asthma & allergies, so I have been to many doctors and highly recommend Dr. Ching for anyone with an immune system concern. She explored additional immunology issues for me and when none of the other specialists I saw thought of it, she suggested I have a sleep study since I was so fatigued. Turns out she was on the right track and now I have a sleep specialist too. She started me on allergy shots which I found to be quite helpful, I could tell the difference after about a month. Fewer sinus infections, I was not stuffed up all the time, definitely an improvement. The only reason I am a former patient is because I moved.

June 8th, 2017