A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Shamim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Shamim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Shamim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shamim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz A Shamim MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz A. Shamim practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Shamim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ejaz Shamim practices Neurology near Suitland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Suitland Neurologists.