Dr. Ejaz Ahmed Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ejaz Ahmed?

May 24th, 2017

Today I went in to have a follow up as directed from the ER by a neurologists to discuss medication and headaches I have from a brain injury. First thing he asked me before discussing my problems was who is going to pay for this. I was shocked never had an issue with my military insurance ever. As I tried to discuss my headaches with him he interrupted and was extremely rude to me and told me to go back to the ER. this doctor is very unprofessional, rude and does not care.

June 19th, 2008

Wonderful Family Physician

I am very picky when it comes to doctors, and I found Dr. Ahmed courteous, intelligent but not pompous, thorough, and caring and accurate in his diagnosis. Furthermore my kids love him.

May 24th, 2017