A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Dawson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dawson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz Ali Dawson BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz A. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Dawson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ejaz Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.