A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Dawson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dawson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ejaz A. Dawson practice?
Dr. Ejaz Dawson practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neuropathology near Highland Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Highland Park Internists, Highland Park Nephrologists, and Highland Park Pathologists.