A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Kamboj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Kamboj, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Kamboj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz Ur Rehman Kamboj MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz U. Kamboj practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Kamboj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ejaz Kamboj practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Las Vegas Cardiologists.