A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz M Khan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ejaz Khan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Cardiologists.