A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz M Khan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ejaz Khan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Cardiologists.