A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Nemat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Nemat, Internist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Nemat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemat graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nemat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz Nemat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz Nemat practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Nemat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ejaz Nemat practices Internal Medicine near JUPITER, FL.
See JUPITER Internists.