A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Yousef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Yousef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousef
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yousef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Yousef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousef graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yousef has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz Yousef BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz Yousef practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Yousef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ejaz Yousef practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Fleming Island, FL.
See Marshfield Allergists and Marshfield Pediatricians.