A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Yousef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Yousef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Yousef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousef graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yousef has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yousef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan