A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejaz Yousef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejaz Yousef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousef
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yousef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejaz Yousef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousef graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yousef has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejaz Yousef BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ejaz Yousef practice?
- Dr. Ejaz Yousef has 1 office location.
Dr. Ejaz Yousef practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists and Jacksonville Pediatricians.