A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejegaayehu Terefe Gifawossen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Terefe Gifawossen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejegaayehu Terefe Gifawossen MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ejegaayehu Terefe Gifawossen practice?
- Dr. Ejegaayehu Terefe Gifawossen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ejegaayehu Terefe Gifawossen practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Kokomo Hospitalists and Kokomo Internists.