A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejigayehu Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejigayehu Abate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ejigayehu Abate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Abate has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejigayehu G Abate MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ejigayehu G. Abate practice?
- Dr. Ejigayehu Abate has 1 office location.
Dr. Ejigayehu Abate practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.