A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ek Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ek Lou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ek Lou, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ek Seng Lou MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ek S. Lou practice?
- Dr. Ek Lou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ek Lou practices Urology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Urologists.