A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekanem Akinola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekanem Akinola, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinola graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Akinola has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekanem A Akinola BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ekanem A. Akinola practice?
- Dr. Ekanem Akinola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ekanem Akinola practices Pediatrics near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Pediatricians.