Dr. Ekanem Ohia Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ekanem Ohia?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I don't see how people like her. She's not rude but she doesn't even talk that much.. It makes the visit uncomfortable. Her nurse is a little cold too. This doctor and nurse aren't too friendly.

Love Dr. Ohia

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ohia is absolutely wonderful! My teenager sees her as well as myself. She is the sweetest lady and very good at what she does. I would definitely recommend her. I had an office visit with her today....and it was just a 6 month checkup....and she handled the "dr" stuff and then chatted with me like I was a real person. I love that about her. She will have conversations with you like a friend!

Great Doctor, Very Smart and Medically Savvy!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2010

This doctor is awesome, which can't be said for many of Kelsey doctors. During my visit, she order test that were needed and had not been requested before. She was attentive and knowledgeable in many areas. She was kind, yet straight forward and encouraging. My health has really improved under her care. She is a good person to see if you have been given the runaround by others.

Posted on February 4th, 2016