A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekaterina Vassilenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassilenko
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Vassilenko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekaterina Vassilenko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassilenko graduated from Novosibirk Med Inst, Novosibirsk, Russia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekaterina Vassilenko MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ekaterina Vassilenko practice?
- Dr. Ekaterina Vassilenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Ekaterina Vassilenko practices Psychiatry near Bonita, CA.
See Bonita Psychiatrists.