A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabakhidze graduated from Aieti Highest Medical School, Tbilisi.
Dr. Zabakhidze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze practice?
- Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze practices Internal Medicine near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Dodge, IA.
See Mason City Internists.