Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Dodge, IA, with other offices in Mason City, IA and Clearwater, FL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zabakhidze is affiliated with UnityPoint Health-Fort Dodge, Mercy Medical Center North Iowa, Mason City, IA and Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa. She speaks English.
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Dodge, IA.
Dr. Kevin Schminke
Fort Dodge, IA 0 mi37
Dr. Elizabeth Day
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Dodge, IA 0 mi19
Dr. Sharmini Rasakulasuriar
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Dodge, IA 0 mi22