A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabakhidze graduated from Aieti Highest Medical School, Tbilisi.
Dr. Zabakhidze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabakhidze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze practice?
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze practices Internal Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Internists.