A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonatz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonatz graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonatz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz practice?
- Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ekkehard Bonatz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hoover, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.