A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekkehard Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ekkehard Kasper, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekkehard Kasper, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kasper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekkehard M Kasper MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ekkehard M. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Ekkehard Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. Ekkehard Kasper practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.