A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekram Boulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ekram Boulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekram Boulos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulos graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Boulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekram John Boulos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ekram J. Boulos practice?
- Dr. Ekram Boulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ekram Boulos practices Otolaryngology near Medina, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY.
See Medina Otolaryngologists.