A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekram Boulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ekram Boulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekram Boulos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulos graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Boulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans