A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekramul Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekramul Kabir, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Kabir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Lake Regeonal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekramul Kabir MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ekramul Kabir practice?
- Dr. Ekramul Kabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ekramul Kabir practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Radiologists.