A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ekua Cobbina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ekua Cobbina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobbina graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cobbina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ekua Nkrumah Cobbina MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ekua N. Cobbina practice?
- Dr. Ekua Cobbina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ekua Cobbina practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.