inactive

Ekuase I Sanusi Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2009
An excellent doctor
A pediatrician that I would recommend to anyone.Extremely caring,my children love going for their doctor visits.

November 9th, 2009
mis diagnosed
Let me start out by saying that my family has been going to ABC pediatrics for 4 years with our children dating back to my first son's birth. We loved Dr. Hoffler as always and only saw him for the first year. After my second son was born we began having some problems but only when we were seen by Dr. Sanusi. Twice I took my newest child in to see her and she misdiagnosed him btoh times. The first time she said he had poison ivy and gave him medication for that....(His rash looked nothing like poison ivy)...the medication she gave him had a horrible reaction to his rash which was actually an allergic reaction to some bath soap. The second time he saw her he had had a fever for 2 days off and on and a runny nose (nothing major) BUT our son has a seizure disorder so a fever can be very deadly in a child with seizures as it is a trigger for them to start...so she sent us home told us nothing was wrong with him, that the fevers were normal with a cold and to just keeo treating him with Tylenol. That night he had a seizure and ended up at scottish rite for 3 days. The doctor there told us that no dr. in there right mind should have sent us home with a child who has a history of seizures who had been having a fever for 2 days straight. So While I LOVE LOVE LOVE ABC pediatrics as a practice, there office staff is great, its easy to get appts and SUPER fast if you ahve a sick child. I would NOT reccommend Dr. Sanusi to anyone. She is not professional and commonly misdiagnoses patients. I actually called MRB (Medical Review Board) on her the 2nd time and was told it wasnt her first complaint. So we ahve since switched practices...which makes me sad because we genuinely love ABC pediatrics and it's sad taht one dr. can ruin it for the whole family.