A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elad Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elad Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elad Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elad Feldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elad Feldman practice?
- Dr. Elad Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elad Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.