A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elad Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elad Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elad Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elad Feldman practice?
Dr. Elad Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.