A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elad Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elad Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elad Levy, FACS, FAHA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elad Israel Levy FACS, FAHA, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elad I. Levy practice?
- Dr. Elad Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elad Levy practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.