Dr. Elad Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elad Levy?

Complex neck injury

Posted on March 17th, 2016

If you have a complex problem that involves more than 2 level nerve impingement and are on disability don't go there.I have three ruptured discs in low back and have 3 in neck with bone spurs pinching nerves on two more. They will tell you that there is nothing wrong and then call social security in you.they won't handle complex problems.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I couldn't be any more thankful to Dr. Levy and his staff for such amazing treatment before,during, and after having a craniotomy performed to remove a brain abscess. He and his staff were very thorough when explaining all information to me, and really made you feel as though you were in good hands and well taken care of.

Best of the Best

Posted on September 8th, 2012

On our initial visit Dr Levy took the time to insure that both my wife and I understood the procedure pro's and con's and time frame for recovery. Dr Levy and staff have been prompt and courtious each and everytime we contacted them even when her other medical problems were the issue. We will forever be Greatful to him and his staff.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Levy has helped me not only with my issues, but also with my daughter's. I would definetley recommend him to everyone. He exceeded our expectations in every way.

Robert Schroder

Posted on December 30th, 2011

overall experience is outstanding. Dr. Levy is extremely knowledgeable with strokes and was the only doctor to be able to find the cause of my VAD. Although I have not fully recovered from the effects of my illness, I have made huge progress in my recovery to which I credit Dr. Levy. I sincerely thank Dr. Levy and his staff for attending to me and minimizing further damage during my stroke.

Anterior Cervical Disectomy and Fusion

Posted on June 6th, 2011

Dr. Levy and the staff at UB Neurosurgery have been incredible throughout this entire process. During the office visit, Dr. Levy went above and beyond what I expected, and thoroughly explained what to expect from the surgery, while at the same time reassuring me that the procedure would be a success. Prior to and following surgery, Dr. Levy's calm demeanor and confident approach was comforting, as my anxiety level was sky high. The nursing, clerical and scheduling staff at UB Neurosurgery were always a step ahead, and made me feel as though I was their only patient. Dr. Levy removed the C6-C7 disk in my neck, which was herniated and placing an extremely painful amount of pressure on the nerve which travels down my right arm. Dr. Levy's surgery was an unbelievable success, and my quality of life has been restored. I would strongly recommend Dr. Levy to anyone with a similar injury, knowing that they would have similar results.

Discectomy

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Did an amazing job on my surgery and was and still is very polite and treats like a person not a statistic.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner.Easy to talk to.Very thorough and explains all concerns in detail. Very positive and puts the patient at ease.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

very pleased with dr.levy on my recent diskectomy.. i would reccomend him to everyone who needs a great nerosurgeon.. thank you..

He is a brilliant doctor. A true expert

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Excellent Physician - Caring Staff

Posted on October 15th, 2008

Dr. Levy cared for me after a brain aneurysm. His staff is efficient and caring. I could not have asked for better care, follow-up or expertise. He and his fellow physicians are the best in Buffalo !

Posted on November 3rd, 2017