A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eladio Bayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eladio Bayani is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eladio Bayani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayani graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bayani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eladio Yambot Bayani MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eladio Y. Bayani practice?
- Dr. Eladio Bayani has 1 office location.
Dr. Eladio Bayani practices Urology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Urologists.