A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana Carrera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Santana Carrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera practice?
- Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eladio Santana Carrera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.