A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eladio Carrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eladio Carrera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrera
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Carrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eladio Carrera, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eladio Carrera MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eladio Carrera practice?
- Dr. Eladio Carrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Eladio Carrera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.