Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eladio Dieguez
Dr. Eladio Dieguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dieguez is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center, Munroe Regional Medical Center and Munroe Reg Med Ctr. Dr. Dieguez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eladio Dieguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eladio Dieguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Sai Atluri
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Ocala, FL 0.19 mi18
Dr. Frank Paiano
Ocala, FL 0.19 mi16
Dr. Gopinath Sunil
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0.73 mi30