HR-Assistant USPTO Service Federal last 10 years show details HR-Assistant USPTO Service Federal last 10 years
by Farhad Saadat on May 11th, 2015

Salam DR. Elahe Mostaghel, If is you memories. I don't know your private life probably married. I don't know how old you are. if is you say hello best regard to your beautiful sister Nacem I remember you visit us long time ago Houghton Michigan and disappeared. "azizam" memories long time decades ago we meet long time ago "Shiraz" Okay truth is I like Brunet and like older woman preference mature great attitude, respectable, I am conservative religious past revolution back home got radicalized. Is a good thing I had to deal very though german-American Italian bullies high school. I never lifted finger no one I have be used as target practice. 20 years ago misreable high school over. I tried accomplishments. I am not shy no more jobs I held furniture salesman to HR Assistant have to deal public public speaking came out of my shy shell. If this is you send this message life is short. Nope I am still single I have had hard time fitting in school and bullied meanest kids on block wisconsin. am sorry I did not have opportunity become electrical engineer like my father or a medical doctor I have attended bad schools wisconsin. I have my Associate Degree Information System and Business ManagementI worked in private sector McGlynn Bakery, McDonald's, Walgreen's, JCPenney Furniture outlet sales Associate furniture salesman. I am social have educated myself. I have struggle to life and diffulties. only at patent office made lots of friends colleagues and co-workers. Lots of beautiful woman most of them are married. Have not found anyone single. wow, proud of your accomplishments and achievements hard work and dedication and services to the scientific and medical community. we are not in wisconsin no more reside Alexandria, VA my mom and dad. The weather here is warmer for my father retirement. My older brother is MD PHD biochemstry and Oncology works at Kaiser permanent california medical degree New York Medical. DR DANA SAADAT MARRIED TO SHIRIN KHORASHADI UCLA PHARMICIST has two kids Cyris and Tara young kids. I am a uncle. Land of Night and gale and roses poetary Hafez and Sadeq I just turned 40 age march 23, 1975 younger brother cameron is married to catherine girl from new hampsher has 2 kids Lily and Kian. Camron is patent examiner. gave opportunity to attend my fathers university Milwaukee School of engineering to my younger brother. I don't have much money for 4 year college my father takes care of me. Last my Father Hadi Saadat is getting old heart condition from bi-pass surgery 16 years ago Milwaukee Freodert hospital. I don't know what will happen to me once my parents depart from the world. I have no friends no one single. I have had trouble schooling my professional career gave it 100% service public sector federal service proud of. Tired like to early retire take a break. I still have not made it to Washington state seattle or north Dakota Mount Rush Moore site seeing yet. I been California Visit.