A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaina George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaina George, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaina George MD is a female Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Elaina George practice?
- Dr. Elaina George has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elaina George practices Pediatric Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Albuquerque, NM.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Plastic Surgeons.