Dr. Elaina George MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2015
She was the first doctor to offer me some real solutions rather than medication and steroids and antibiotics.

August 19th, 2012
Best physician I've ever had!
Dr. George is an incredible physician that truly cares about her patients. She has been my ENT physician for years now. She is the most professional and caring doctor I've ever experienced. I've referred her to several associates in the past. They all hold her in similiar regards. The medical profession needs more doctors like her!

June 4th, 2012
Terrible
This was the absolute worst doctor's experience I have ever had. She was extremely rude and uncaring. She told me she was going to do a scope and numbed my nose and left. I ended up running out because there was no way I was going to let someone who could care less about how I felt stick something up my nose.

February 7th, 2012
Amazing
What I like about Dr. George is she is upfront! Tell her what is going on and she will help you, give her false information and she cannot help you. I had surgery with Dr. George and my partner and mother-in-law both said she had amazing bed side manners.

January 25th, 2012
Almost Too Good to Be True
I had gone to SIX doctors at THREE hospitals before I was directed by a friend's GP to Dr. George. From the moment I met her, I knew that THIS lady held herself to standards that the other half-dozen (local) doctors couldn't TOUCH. Trained in New York, she nonetheless has the bedside manner of a concerned relative. She listened to the whole, long story of the course of my illness, with interest and as if she had all the time in the world. Then, when emergency surgery was indicated, she still shopped around (quickly) between OR's for me, to get me the lowest total surgery rate that she could, since I'm uninsured. She even recommended her personal dentist and GP for me, since I had lost faith in my own. Now, a month after meeting her, I'm in day 7 of recovery from the tonsillectomy she performed. I'm healing faster than other friends who have had this procedure done as adults. I credit Dr. George's empathy and vast knowledge, which show through in the structure of her recovery plan, for my speedy mending. This was the first surgery I've ever undergone, and I was not at all nervous, because she had taken the time to answer every single one of my questions, and because her competence shows through in everything she does. (and, true to my high expectations, the surgery went beautifully.) Simply put, Dr. George is not only the best doctor I've found in the state of Georgia, she's the best doctor I've found in my THREE states of residence over the last ten years. If you are her patient, you know how lucky you are to have found her: if you are not, I cannot say strongly enough how quickly you need to get into her care! Doctors, and people, as excellent as she are very rare. If the very best care is what you require, get yourself to this straightshooting large-hearted professional ASAP.

November 14th, 2011
Dr George's bedside manner was not good, she was actually quite rude. She requires payment upfront and I know why I will never go back!

June 9th, 2011
I trust Dr. George
Dr. George treated me for years using the very best in minimal treatment. I had surgery as a last resort, and couldn't be happier with the outcome. She changed by quality of life. She REALLY cares, and takes any amount of time needed to take care of you. I refer friends and family to her gladly.

June 2nd, 2011
Absolute worst doctors experience. Dr. George was the rudest most uncaring doctor I have ever been too. It was no wonder that I, as a first time patient, got an appointment the next day and no one was in the waiting room.

October 6th, 2009
The Best Dr. in Atlanta
The best doctor in Atlanta. When vesting with Dr. George I experienced professionalism at its best. I was seen in a matter of minutes, the doctor spent a lot of time with me explaining the process and made sure that I understood what was going on. After surgery, Dr. George exhibited the type of care that was unparallel to any other. I would recommend Dr. George to anyone.

June 12th, 2009
Brilliant One
I am currently working as a medical attendant through telemedicine it's an online medical consultation, wherein those clients who buy meds from online pharmacies will be evaluated based on their medical profile. one of the doctors that we have there is dr george. She is strict yet brilliant, very professional, never fails to give advice to the patient. I know that we only talk through the phone but I'm sure that she is really really good..

May 10th, 2017