A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Abrams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Janine Abrams MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine J. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Elaine Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Abrams practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.