A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Alpert is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Alpert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Alpert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Judy Alpert MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine J. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Elaine Alpert has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Alpert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.