A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Arcenas is Excellent. Dr. Arcenas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Arcenas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcenas graduated from Iloilo Doctors' College Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arcenas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arcenas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Arcenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Arcenas practice?
Dr. Elaine Arcenas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Arcenas, Dr. Iliana Arcenas, Dr. Ella Arcenas, Dr. Nelly Arcenas, Dr. Ileana Arcenas, Dr. Alena Arcenas, Dr. Lena Arcenas, Dr. Nelda Arcenas