Dr. Elaine Astor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 16th, 2016
Best doctor I've ever had play it
I've had Dr. Astor as my primary care physician for 8 years she is the best doctor I've ever had and I would never trade her in for anybody else!

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Astor is a horrible doctor and human being!
The pediatric side of this office is wonderful but the family practice side is horrible. I will never be going back there again. The doctors get upset with you if you ever have to see another doctor because you are sick and they are not available. They are disrespectful to you. I was sick for over 4 months when I was pregnant. I had to call multiple times to get the medication that they prescribed to me since they never called it over to the pharmacy. I waited several days for the medications and yet every time I called the pharmacy they said the doctors still didn't send it over. They also didn't take me serious. I had to self diagnose myself because nothing they were trying was helping. I told them I thought I might have whooping cough and they laughed at me. They finally did a test and found out that I did have whopping cough. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and whopping cough can be deadly for babies. I wish they had taken me seriously. Finally, I have chronic migraines and went in for an appointment to get some nausea meds for when the migraines get really bad. They said they would send it to my pharmacy, yet they never did. When I called again, they said that I would have to make another appt in order to get the meds. I just came in for an appointment! They just want you to have to come in all the time so they can make money. I will never go back! Dr. Astor was my primary doctor and is very rude to patients.

February 24th, 2014
I know Drs are busy and I am but one patient of many but I left with a bad taste in my mouth. She looked in my nose, ears and mouth. Listened to my heart and billed my insurance for a full physical. I wasn't happy and now looking for a more compassionate dr. Will check out reviews and do the homework.

November 29th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Astor is fantastic! She is very knowledgeable and very professional. I highly recommend her to anyone. There has only been 1 time that I could not get in to see her, but was able to see another physician the same day (who was also fantastic). She is a great doctor!