Dr. Elaine Bacci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Bacci?

August 30th, 2015

She's very nice and answered all my questions I did not feel like I was being rushed

January 29th, 2014

Caring, Professional and Willing to Listen

It is a pleasure to deal with Dr. Bacci and her assistant, Susan. Dr. Bacci is very down to earth and caring. It is easy to schedule an appointment time through Susan and she is very helpful with handling the referrals, pre-approvals and insurance matters. They are prompt and accommodating to me at all times. While Dr. Bacci's mannerisms and energy level may make her seem rushed, that is far from the case. In fact, she is a very good listener, is courteous and completely unpretentious, which I find hard to find in many doctors. Dr. Bacci seems very methodical in her thought processes and appears to not feel the need to respond immediately with rote answers that may or may not be correct. She takes her time, giving patients some latitude to adjust to health issues and is genuinely caring. Lastly, I note that Dr. Bacci leaves her cell phone number on her voice mail when the office is closed..if that is not real bedside manner, I don't know what is.

January 1st, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Bacci for many years after trying to locate one that would actually take an interest in helping me control my diabetes. She has always followed up on my visits and notified me if there were any concerns with my lab tests.She has assisted me with finding the right doctors re: endocrinology, foot doctors, sleep doctor, etc. Her office staff has always been courteous and understanding when I needed an appointment on short notice or when I had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.

October 13th, 2011

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Staff...Excellent care

Dr. Bacci has a wonderful bedside manner. Creates a comfortable environment. Old fashioned setting, but current with todays medicine.She is easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. Both she and her staff are excellent, caring, knowledgeable. If Dr. can't help you, she does everything she can to get you to the the right specialist. Highly recommend her.

April 29th, 2011

A thorough and caring doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Bacci's for several years. When she left her old practice group and opened her own office, I happily followed her. Dr. Bacci is extremely thorough. She calls me directly to follow up on tests that she has ordered for me. She provided me with her cell phone number should I need to reach her after office hours. While she may not make you feel warm and fuzzy, she certainly has never been cold or cruel to me. Her office is run by one woman, Susan, who offers all the bedside manner that one could argue Dr. Bacci lacks. Together, they make a wonderful team.

April 4th, 2011

disgusting bedside manner and shouldnt even eb called a doctor

worst doctor ever! unprofessional, disrepectfull, arrogant, uncaring...tried to tell me that what I was feeling was impossible and that I couldn't know anything about my own body...started yelling at me..never took the time to make accurate or thoughtful consideration..didn't want to bother being scientific or accurate..traumatic experience

January 6th, 2011

unprofessional and in a rush

There was no wait time at all and there was also little to no time spent with me. Elaine came in the room huffing and puffing; she seemed to be in a rush to begin with but certainly was more interested in getting patients in and out with as little work as possible for herself. She made little to no effort to listen to what I had to say and everytime I mentioned something of concern she was dismissive and antagonistic. It seemed like she was aggrivated by my effort to have a dialouge and was very eager to show off how much she knew. She was quick to make assertions about my personhood and health before listening to my concerns. She did not care about my health history at all. I had to plead with her to get simple care that almost any other doctor would do without even being asked. She knew very little about her proported specialties and would not give me a referral, except for one referral which was completely inappropriate for my concerns. I think I left her office with a blood pressure problem because I was so agrivated by her rude and unprofessional attitude and intellectual/vocational incompetency.

December 23rd, 2010

ABSOLUTELY WORST DOCTOR I EVER WENT TO, COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT AND UNSCIENTIFIC! MADE DECISIONS BASED ON STEREOTYPES AND BIAS OVER SCIENTIFIC FACT! RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, MINIMIZED EVERYTHING I HAD TO SAY AND EVEN ADMITTED TO BOT KNOWING WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT! GOD HELP YOU IF YOU TRUST THIS WOMEN!

November 5th, 2009

a caring physician

Dr. Bacci takes time to listen and think. She schedules one patient at a time. She makes excellent referrals when needed.

February 20th, 2017