A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Barbieri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbieri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Barbieri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barbieri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine A Barbieri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Barbieri practice?
- Dr. Elaine Barbieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Barbieri practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Allergists and Great Falls Internists.