A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Barbieri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Barbieri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barbieri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Ther American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Anne Barbieri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Barbieri practice?
- Dr. Elaine Barbieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Barbieri practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Allergists.