Dr. Elaine Beed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 9th, 2015
My sister is a nurse, she went to the appointment with me and we agreed Dr Beed is a great doctor!

June 20th, 2013
Love, Love, Love Dr. Beed & Staff
Dr. Beed and staff are caring and compassionate medical professionals. They take their time to answer all of my questions...even when I ask the same questions over and over! The treatment rooms are very "cozy"...blankets, current magazines, tvs, and vcrs for treatment days. I am thankful that Dr. Beed has overseen my treatment for over 4 years now.

August 14th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr Beed's for more than 10 years, and I must say that I have received nothing less than great service, experiencing top rated beside manners. Dr Beed always spend time discussing any concerns that I may have at each visit.

July 21st, 2012
Not returning
Dr. Beed spoke down to me as if I knew nothing of the diagnosis I received 6.5 years ago. She also spoke loudly asking asking her nurse questions about my files. I was in a room and I could hear her. I wonder how many other patients heard her. She wanted to change my meds (which have worked since I was diagnosed) because she only does a different med. She insisted there was no difference in time between treatments in the two meds (the best researchers in the field, other patients I know, and every oncology nurse who has treated me beg to differ). She complained to me about the health care system, her need to get her two sons through college-thus she couldn't give me free meds (I had not asked for that!)and complained about a paper I brought in for her to sign (to be honest, she didn't know if was from me when she was complaining). In spite of my being told that hematology was her specialty, she was clearly not up on the most recent (albeit several years old research) on MDS.I was so upset at not being heard and not getting answers (on top of everything else) I walked out-something I have never done before. I do want to say, her staff in her satelite office is AWESOME! Thankfully my insurance network changed and I can head back to my first oncologist who I respect and love seeing.