Family Physicians
101 W 7th St
Ste 2C
Pennsburg, PA 18073
215-679-9321
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  STAY AWAY!!!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

The office staff was friendly and took care of me right away. I got into the office to see the doctor. When Dr. Blue entered the room, so did her ego. She was nothing more than a pompous, nasty, witch. I felt like I had been attacked from the moment I walked in and should have asked her whether or not she wanted me to leave. I had been a patient of an integrative office for a long time and my doctor recently left his practice so I needed to find someone else. I suppose she felt threatened and angry about my previous choice to visit an integrative office. I had a friend with me who was familiar with my reason for visiting, coming along for help to discuss it with the doctor, and she too was appalled by Dr. Blue's behavior. She didn't let me finish a sentence, talking over me repeatedly. She didn't listen to much of anything I had to say. I will never see this doctor again. I hope that by posting this somewhere that someone else will be spared the treatment I received. She has no bedside manner. Truly disturbing that she is allowed to deal with the public, I don't care how well she did on her medical school exams or what college she went to. She needs to learn how to display some professionalism.

|  show details
by Ray on Aug 27th, 2010

Been a paient of Dr. Blues for 10 years now and have not received better care anywhere.

|  Tri Valley Pennsburg's Queen  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2009

Dr. Blue is sharp and with it and aware of the latest treatments. At the same time, she recognizes that more tests don't necessarily yield more information and, in fact, can sometimes lead to confusion. She's easy to talk to and very responsive.

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Do not go to this doctor if you want to be treated: Do not go to this doctor if you want to be treated with respect. My mother and sister went to this doctor and were treated awful. My mother was picked on for her weight her whole visit with this doctor w

Read Full Review at yahoo.com