A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bradshaw has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine A Bradshaw MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Elaine Bradshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Bradshaw practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.