Dr. Elaine Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2011
RUDE STAFF
Dr Brown is a very good doctor,she did my surgery about 4 years ago,everything turned out well,but recently I encountered one staff member-Lloyda who happens to be rude,yells,talks down to you and I do not let anyone do that to me, so I don't think I will be going back there.

July 6th, 2011
The staff there are not very courteous, the waiting period in the office is usually long, Dr Brown is an Excellent doctor, I had surgery done by her about 3 years ago, she is very thorough in every way , shape and form.

January 28th, 2011
A Doctor with a "Motherly & Friendly" demeanor
I was diagnosed with PCOS, which is a condition that makes it very hard to get pregnant without medical assistance. I researched alot of doctors and found Elaine Brown to not only meet all of the criteria's on my list but to also be geograpically desirable since i knew i would have to be back and forth alot. When i first met her she was the kindest doctor you would ever want to meet! and I have met ALOT since trying to get pregnant. She was a straight shooter. asked alot of back ground questions and came up with a plan that was comfortable for me. She sent me to specialist that were just as pleasant as she was and Always made sure she addressed any concern i may have had. However, the office isnt exactly the most presentable place to be, but for her medical attention i will gladly deal with it all over again. the staff isnt the best either but they are surly not the WORST. to me they seem nonchalant and very BORED. so when they speak to you, you almost feel like a bother to them. I did however meet one assistant nurse there during my PAP smear who was ABSOULTELY a sweetheart. (wish i could remember her name)Trying to Conceive is a very scary process. so im sure pregnancy as well as delivery is beyond that! anyone who is looking for a physician or considering Dr. Brown should give her a try! You will absolutely love her as i do! I wish she could delivery my baby as well because im sure she will be a great support in the delivery room but i dont want to deliver at her affliated hospitals.

May 12th, 2010
Wonderful doctor; surly, hostile staff
Dr. Elaine Brown is kind, capable and thorough; however, her office is as pleasant as the DMV, with a bullet-proof glass window enclosing staff, plastic bucket chairs and a blaring television. After 2 and a half hours in the soul-killing waiting room, I was ready to shoot myself. The staff lacks any kind of common courtesy: when they want to attract a patient's attention, they pound on the glass and bellow her name. One front desk staff member in particular, named Loyda, was distinctly ungracious and obtuse. I will happily see Dr. Brown again--when she moves to more pleasant office with less surly, hostile staff.

May 11th, 2010
Dr. Brown is very friendly. She makes you feel comfortable whenever you're in her office.

February 21st, 2017