A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Bunick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Bunick, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Bunick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bunick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Bunick MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Bunick practice?
- Dr. Elaine Bunick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Bunick practices Internal Medicine near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Internists.