Dr. Elaine Bunick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Bunick?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

The wait is very long but that is because Dr. Bunick spends the time she needs to give an accurate diagnosis.

Saved My life Several Times.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

The Best of the Best. Our Family nicknamed Her St. Bunick for all the help She gave us. f Shes late for am appointment there was an emergency. She'd do the same for You--if You have an emergency. She knows all the rare diseases and complications. Diabetes is her favorite (as far as I can tell disease to treat. If You get to see Her You are blessed.

Hypothyroid

Posted on September 8th, 2015

She is an excellent doctor who spends as much time as needed with each patient, which then makes wait time increase, but when it is your turn she will make sure you tell her everything you need to talk about before you leave her office. Very caring, which has caused a lot of people just starting with her be offended with the wait time. Sometimes something that is worthwhile, even a nice cooked meal vs. fast food, can take more time but be well worth it if you give her a chance to take care of you. She is very thorough with each patient before they leave her office, but that is why she is so good!!!!

Long Long wait times

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I waited in the lobby for an hour and half and the receptionist said it would be another hour after I was taken back. Not sure how much longer I had to wait. I ask about rescheduling and she said that was normal.. The doc needs some competition....

Poor follow-through and follow-up

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Unbelievably long wait time in waiting room. Dr. Bunick did tests on me, then sent me a diagnosis for Hashimoto's and a prescription THROUGH THE MAIL! No phone call, no direct follow-up. When I had a reaction to the medication and called the office staff, they put me on hold, then came back and told me that Dr. Bunick said I must have the flu! Told me to take med again that night. I did and ended up in the ER with reaction. Still no follow-through with either Dr. or staff. I changed doctors quickly. Very poor client service, non-caring attitudes, and not worth the wait or my health!!

great doc-great staff

Posted on February 24th, 2011

The doctor is wonderful even though wait time is long she spends as much time with you as you need. This has nothing to do with the staff they do there job well. I mean do you seriously think they want to be there until 8 at night. So if you have a problem with wait time discuss it with doctor bunick. This is a great office staff is wonderful and so is Dr. Bunick!

Posted on February 7th, 2011

The wait is too much, you have to take a day off and after waiting over 3 hours you find yourself calling to make arrangements who picks up your kids etc.The doctor is the best though. She just needs to fire everybody in her office who has anything to do with scheduling

I changed docs

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

On my first visit, I waited three hours. Mood in office on both my visits was loud and chaotic - very distressing. Office staff unresponsive to phone calls, requests. I called to have an ultrasound scheduled, heard nothing from the ultrasound people for a week, so I called Bunick's office again, still nothing, and then called AGAIN. (I even tried to schedule the ultrasound directly, but they needed a referral.) It's like talking to a brick wall. Finally got so fed up that I called my insurance for another doctor. The new doctor's office has already been much more responsive/caring and it's only been a week.

Normal wait time of 3-4 hours, horrible staff.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Bunick by one of her patients, who said to "plan on 3-4 hours in the waiting room". I thought she was kidding. Nope, not kidding. I saw Dr. Bunick two times and both times waited 3 hours, furious both times. Strike 1. Dr. Bunick did a thyroid biopsy then left town immediately afterward with no doctor on call for questions. Strike 2. Called the office and asked the results of the biopsy. Could not get an answer from anyone, not the nurse, not Dr. Bunick. After two full weeks of panic, thinking the worst, I got a smartypants phone call from the RECEPTIONIST.... telling me that the biopsy was "okay" and to come in for another visit. Strike 3, you're out.

Worth The WAIT!!!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Yes, one generally has to wait on Dr. Bunick. Yes, it generally takes six months to get an appointment with Dr. Bunick. BUT...because Dr. Bunick is so thorough with each patient and she stays with each individual as long as is needed, this makes her well worth the wait! Her thoroughness, caring personality, and total attention to me is something I have never experienced in another physician. She wants to each each of us how to take care of our critical physical problems, and that is exactly what she attempts to do. She's a keeper!!!

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I love Dr Bunick although her wait times are long and its hard to get in to see her its because she tries to fit in patients like me who have to be seen urgently so i respect the fact that she will do that so I wait. She knows her stuff and I feel confident in the advise and information i receive from her

My experiance

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I have had to spend up to 4 hours in the office just waiting to be seen on a routine visit. I like the doctor but it isn't worth all the waiting. When you call they do not answer the phone, you leave messages and they do not return the call, when you get them on the phone they accidentally disconnect the call. I am so frustrated by this office I am in the process of finding another doctor.