A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Arnold Campbell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Elaine Campbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Campbell practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH and Fairlawn, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.