A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Campbell is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Arnold Campbell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Elaine Campbell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elaine Campbell practices Psychiatry near , .