A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Caoili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Caoili, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Caoili graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caoili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Caoili MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Caoili practice?
- Dr. Elaine Caoili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Caoili practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.