A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Caoili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caoili
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caoili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Caoili, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Caoili graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caoili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Caoili MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Caoili practice?
- Dr. Elaine Caoili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Caoili practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Radiologists.