Dr. Elaine Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Carroll?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017

Amazing!

Awesome awesome awesome! She and her staff are AMAZING! Very friendly, knowledge and helpful! I would recommend her to anyone! She helped me get the answers and testing I needed through my pregnancy!

April 17th, 2014

I heart Dr. Carroll

I had a very complicated pregnancy, with several visits to the ER because of contractions. I had already seen Dr. Carroll early in my pregnancy because my OB/GYN suggested I do so, because I would be over 35 when my baby was born, and originally I was having twins, but lost one at 8 weeks. In the course of seeing her, during one of the ultrasounds, they noticed a potential problem with the cord. I had to see Dr. Carroll every week from 26 weeks on. She is warm and funny, with a great bedside manner, and never blew off my questions, even if they might have seemed stupid. (First time mommas-to-be often have "stupid" questions, don't we?!) They have great ultrasound machines so I got a nice 3D photo of my little girl every week, and the staff is all absolutely amazing. My husband and I were always impressed by how smoothly the office ran. If our appointment was at 3:00, we were almost always called back at 3:00, barring any emergent patients coming in. But that happened only once. They run like a well-oiled machine over at MFM (I went to the location at CDH). Even though we were seeing her so often because of a potential problem, they never made me feel like something bad would happen to my baby. She was very reassuring and so smart. If I had a question, her answers were quick, concise, and were explained so that we could understand the answer. Some doctors speak in very clinical terms, and refuse to explain it in a way that you can grasp what is going on. I can't say enough great things about Dr. C. I had my very healthy baby girl, and brought her up for a visit once we were released from the hospital. Dr. Carroll and the staff all came out for a look, and gave us hugs. They are all so friendly and warm, I never once dreaded going to see her! I'd recommend her to anyone who needs a maternal fetal medicine doctor, and the staff at CDH is just amazing.

April 29th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Carrol

When I found out I was pregnant with twins-- I chose KU Medical Center for my prenatal and labor and delivery. The only reason I chose KU was because of Dr. Elaine Carroll. This woman is one of the best doctor's in the world! She is professional, competent, and she cares! She has tremedous bed side manners and she acutally LISTENS to her patients. She takes the time she needs with her patients. She is also an outstanding mentor, leader and phenominal human being. She safely delivered my twins and we are all doing well.If you live near her place of work-- you are blessed! Choose her as your doctor and you will not be disappointed. God Bless you Dr. Carroll! Wish you were back in KC. I would choose Dr. Carroll again for my treatment and labor and delivery if she were here. She deserves more than 4 stars... you will receive the best treatment from Dr. Carroll and her staff.

July 16th, 2008

Excellent woman!

Great personality and very knowledgeable. She was wonderful with my family. I love her!

May 31st, 2017