A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Cassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Cassen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Cassen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cassen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine I Cassen MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine I. Cassen practice?
- Dr. Elaine Cassen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Cassen practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Internists.