A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Cheng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Ruby Phoa Cheng MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine R. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Elaine Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Cheng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.