A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Chien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Chien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Yue Lien Chien MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Y. Chien practice?
- Dr. Elaine Chien has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Chien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.